Pay in own currency
Discount on official website
Refunded if not granted
Total cost: A$10,
£5.75, €7.50, US$9.90, SGD$12
Australian ETA visas
Required for citizens of:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta,Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, United Kingdom, USA, The Vatican.
The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Australian visa system has been in place since 1999 for Tourist and Business visits of less than 3 months. You can apply online and have your visa issued and confirmed within 12 hours.
The cost of the Australian ETA visa is charged in your own currency to avoid any extra bank charges A$10, GBP 5.75, Eur 7.50, US$9.90, Sing$12. There are no hidden or extra charges. The service is guaranteed - if the visa is not granted for whatever reason the fee will be refunded.
You should apply for the ETA visa if:
- You are travelling to Australia as a tourist or on business within the next 12 months;
- Your stay in Australia is for less than 3 months;
- You are from an eligible country listed above
You should not apply for the ETA visa if:
- You are currently in Australia;
- You intend to work in Australia;
- You have a criminal conviction;
- Have previously overstayed an Australian visa.
$A20 per visa
Not refundable if not granted
Payable in Australian dollars only
Apply for an Australian ETA visa
- Required for eligible citizens travelling to Australia - 3 month stay - valid for 12 months from the date of issue -
- Total cost: A$10, £5.75, €7.50, US$9.90, SGD$12 - Refunded if not succesful - Pay in your own currency - Confirm on official Govt website -