Apply for a 6 month Australian holiday visa online
- You will be able to confirm the visa in the Government's visa system.
- For stays of up to 6 months, valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Pay in your own currency and save on foreign currency charges
- Total cost per visa: GBP£100, USD$165, CAD$160, EUR€125, SGD$195
- We are experts at securing this visa.
You should not apply for this visa if any of the following Health issues apply:
- you intend to enter a hospital or a health care facility (including nursing home) while in Australia
- you have ever had, or currently have, tuberculosis, been in close contact with a family member that has active tuberculosis or ever had a chest x-ray which showed an abnormality.
During your proposed visit to Australia, do you expect to incur medical costs, or require treatment or medical follow up for:
- blood disorder
- heart disease
- hepatitis B or C
- liver disease
- HIV infection, including AIDS
- kidney disease, including dialysis
- mental illness
- respiratory disease that has required hospital admission or oxygen therapy
You should not apply for this visa if any of the following Character issues apply:
- you have been convicted of a crime or offence in any country (including any conviction which is now removed from official records)
- you have been charged with any offence that is currently awaiting legal action
- you have been acquitted of any criminal offence or other offence on the grounds of mental illness, insanity or unsoundness of mind
- you have been removed or deported from any country (including Australia)
- you have been excluded from or asked to leave any country (including Australia)
- you have committed, or been involved in the commission of war crimes or crimes against humanity or human rights
- you have been involved in any activities that would represent a risk to Australian national security?
- you have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government or any public authority in Australia?
- you have been involved in any activity, or been convicted of any offence, relating to the illegal movement of people to any country (including Australia)?
served in a military force or state-sponsored or private militia, or
undergone any military or paramilitary training, or
been trained in weapons or explosives use other than in the course of compulsory national military service