- Required for Singaporean citizens travelling to Australia - Stay for up to 3 months - 12 months to travel - Multiple entry -
- S$12 per visa - No hidden fees - Refunded if not succesful - Confirm on Australian Government visa website -
Pay in own currency
Discount on official website
Refunded if not granted
Total cost: SGD $12
If you hold a Singapore, Malaysia or other eligible passport you need an Australian ETA Visa to travel to Australia.
We are a licensed private provider of the official Australian Government ETA visa. You will be able to confirm your visa in the official Government online system.
The total cost per visa is S$12. There are no extra charges.
The fee is charged in your own currency to avoid any bank charges.
The service is guaranteed - if the visa is not granted the fee will be refunded.
The official Australian Government ETA site costs is A$20 per visa
We have a license to use the Australian Government system and can charge less than the official site.
Australian ETA visas are for citizens of:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta,Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, United Kingdom, USA, The Vatican.
The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Australian visa system has been in place since 1999 for Tourist and Business visits of less than 3 months. You can apply online and have your visa issued and confirmed within 12 hours.
You should apply for the ETA visa if:
- You are travelling to Australia as a tourist or on business within the next 12 months;
- Your stay in Australia is for less than 3 months;
- You are from an eligible country listed above
You should not apply for the ETA visa if:
- You are currently in Australia;
- You intend to work in Australia;
- You have a criminal conviction;
- Have previously overstayed an Australian visa.
$A20 per visa
Not refundable if not granted
Payable in Australian dollars only